Friday, June 8

MISC scholarship

too excited to say! weeeeee!



ALREADY THREE-QUARTER OF THE WAY TO GO TO MELAKA


today, sepatutnye pgi putrajaya like at noon but then pharmacist kita tdo! kepenatan keje mlm. anyway, yes, then pgi la pkul 3. anyway i drove there! huhu proudly driving with the P pasted on the left side of the car's mirror *although ade gak la mcm amateur bwk kete. well, mostly all the time :P* arrived at my mum's office, pharmacist kita suruh tolong die edit gamba. well, tolong lah kan. then mkn laksa johor! the best thing about keje in my mum's department nie, every week ade mkn2!!! & sometimes they can even order food if they stay back! like what?! bagusnye!!! then around 730 sampai rumah & my bro told me mum something & me mum told me that thing! guess what?! i got the MISC SCHOLARSHIP!!!! HAHAH! i dunno what to say! :DD i mean not really confirm yet bcoz medical check-up! i dunno what will they look at!! but yeah, i got through few obstacles, why not this one eh? i have around 3 days to lose more weight! haha! anyway i just wanna share with u guys the good-great news!!

p/s : nik jgn la sedih! nnt sy lg sedih! :'(

No comments: